- Welcome to my home cook/chef inspired meals.These meals are made by me by watching and learning from various cooking shows.(Yes I am in no way a chef , just home cook who enjoys learning to cook)
- Oven roast beef and potatoes
- find nice piece beef at your local stor
- 1red pepper(chopped
- 1yellow pepper(chopped
- 1 onion(chopped
- cayemme pepper(tablespoon
- pound potatoes (diced)
- 2 Cloves garlic
- 2tablespoin olive oil
- teaspoon thyme
preheat oven to 375 degrees,place onions peppers,garlic , and potatoes on a baking pan (with about 2 inch deep sides on pan).Spread some olive oil over items and add little salt and pepper( your liking), then sprinkle some cayenne, and paprika over the items.
i took my beef and made few cuts on top and added some of the olive oil ,onions , garlic, salt, pepper..then place beef in pan and spread potatoes around ..
- roast around 40 minutes or so for medium rare(occasionally turning the potatoes and mixing them, I cooked mine well done at about 60 minutes for me….after it is cooked to your liking , cover with piece foil and lest rest 10 minutes
- thanks for looking at my simple home cooked meals ,,
- any advice for an inspiring chef/home chef or recipes please contact me,,,