Welcome to my little project of making over my kitchen walls.This was fun , somewhat time consuming project, but finish was worth it.
- Items you really need is some various paints( colors , sheens, house paints or craft paints, spray paints,does not really matter anything will work
- crackle finish from craft store
- varoius pieces wood old or new, various sizes
- paint brushes
- saw, electric or hand
- You can just use your imagination or look online to get ideas on how to create various pieces wood.
- what I did was work on little each night after work,(each piece can require lots of differ steps and layers.
- Just sand and paint as you think looks good , use some crackle medium to get crackle finish,, just remember there is no right or wrong
- This project is just ideas to get your mind thinking, the basics behind doing each piece. Is to your own liking.
- If you need some advice on how and various ways to do the wood please send question to me,,